I am now officially on leave until Aug 9, big El is arriving in 2 days and I hope to squeeze some artistic doodling and muckings about in among the beer binges and late night music appreciation sessions.
Hope on one hand,
shit on the other
see what piles up first
I WILL do those things not hope for them. The time is now or never for some mark-making.

The triangle is the archetype symbol of a sacred enclosure, since space cannot be bounded by fewer than three lines. The triangle is thus conceived as the first closed figure to emerge when creation emerged from chaos. In this aspect it is known as the root of all manifested nature. The rhythm of creation is crystallized in this primal form.
Tantra calls the triangle the cone of fire, a reference to its shape. This is the fire of aspiration which is ever burning in the heart of the spiritual seeker.
Ref: http://tantra.exoticindiaart.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.