Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lines

 
Pencil on canvas - last friday, the idea of wrapping lines around points.


Then on Sunday night, lines and a little narrative done on computer and i have never used the computer for any kind of digital art before.


The lines thing all started orignally in the series I did with the 3 small canvases with ink on canvas below in the earlier post.

Then I had this idea to go to the studio to do an installation that used the principle of the below in an actual structure that had lines floating and wrapping around themselves in mid air and going off into different directions. So I documented the emergence of that idea here with a short video as i knew it was significant in my practice.

THEN! I had this idea to go to the studio to do an installation that used the principle of the below in an actual structure that had lines floating and wrapping around themselves in mid air and going off into different directions. So I documented the emergence of that idea here with a short video.



Following the idea through its trajectory. This is what I want to do my research on how an idea emerges. I want to watch the idea and be aware of the practice unfolding, I would like to do the phd ABOUT the process of doing a Phd through practice, very postmodern self referential type thing, another emerging idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.